- Learn about essential oils from someone you know and trust.
- Purchase oils from a trusted source. (If you’ve been here longer than a minute, I hope that’s me!)
- Get the oils at the best deal – here are some freebies offered this month that can save you BIG time!
- Monday, December 28, 2020: We’ll feature some common yoga poses and breakdown exactly how to rock them with the Yogi herself, Amy Kaspar, of Country Road 5280. I’ll also share how to use essential oils while practicing yoga.
- Monday, January 4, 2021: Amy and I will share our best tips for practicing meditation with essential oils.
- Monday, January 11, 2021: With a New Year, comes a new fresh start with less waste. Stay tuned for how to up your sustainability game.
- Wednesday, January 13, 2021: Tune in for a live interview session with Dr. Morgan Nolte, Physical Therapist and owner of Weight Loss for Health on how to set healthy (and realistic!) weight loss goals in the New Year.
- Monday, January 18, 2021: Ready to make your New Year’s resolutions a reality? We’ll be chatting about how to save time and accomplish those goals—all while reducing your stress, and striking a yoga pose with our resident yoga specialist, Amy.
Did you catch the first segment of my Best Time Saving Hacks for Busy Women earlier this week? If not, don’t miss it! You can find it right here.
To continue these great tips to maximize your time, while being a great and fully focused mama, keep reading. You’ll essentially be at Wonder Woman status once you’ve read and implemented these bad boys into your daily routine.
Say “no” more often
Yup—I’m totally guilty of not following this one myself, but it’s an absolute must to reaching your goals and sticking with them. You have my full permission—just say “NO!”
Listen to a podcast, inspirational video while exercising
This has been my jam lately. I always want to maximize my time. Listening to a podcast or watching a professional development video while I do some yoga or get in some cardio has been a motivator to do something good for myself while also expanding my mind—love it!
Get your groceries delivered
Ugh, this one is just so easy. Just push that darn easy button already. You’ll save time, you’ll save money, and most importantly, you’ll save your sanity from taking small children into the grocery store. Because let’s be honest—that’s just nuts!
Same concept as getting those groceries delivered. Just shop online! You can get everything you need, oftentimes with free shipping, plus you only shop for what you actually need instead of being tempted by the dollar section at Target. We all know that is where our wallets go to die!
Batch home projects
This is a hint at the first rendition of this blog, the Best Time Saving Hacks for Busy Women: Part 1. Get that to do list out, determine what all of your home-related projects are. Maybe it’s cleaning out that pesky (and stinky!) mudroom, or finally donating those clothes you’ve been meaning to get rid of for years. Whatever it is, make a list of these projects, set a timer (20 or 30 minutes will do), and go to town! You’ll feel so glad when it’s done, and your house will be less cluttered, too. Win, win!
Got all these down? You go, mama! I’m rooting for you! And if you ever have any questions along the way, don’t hesitate to reach out. Us mamas on a mission to live better, healthier, more abundant lives have GOT to stick together. I’m here for YOU!
Love, Joy + Oils Always,
Megan Nelson, Owner + Founder
Oil Up Omaha
Member ID: 10489847